We care about your privacy and the security of your personal data. In implementing Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals about the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, which repeals Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we shall ensure that you have a particularly transparent and fair processing of your personal data.
1. SIA Yappy Kids (registered in the Enterprise Register of the Republic of Latvia, Reg. nr. 40103862792, registered office: Zemitāna iela 9, Riga, LV-1012, Latvia) (hereinafter referred to as YappyKids), is a manager who fulfils the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the European Union in Europe.
Collection and use of personal data
2. Regardless of the country in which you access YappyKids services, the processing of personal data will comply with the provisions of the Regulation.
3. SIA Yappy Kids informs that by indicating your e-mail address, you agree that it is included in the database and a notification can be sent to it from the website about the change of the order status, questions specifying the order or news and promotional offers (but not more than twice a month).
4. You are informed that by using the website www.yappykids.com, SIA Yappy Kids or any third party acting on behalf of www.yappykids.com may collect and store data that allows you to track and list:
4.1. the total number of visits to websites.
4.2. the number of visitors to each specific website.
4.3. domain names of www.yappykids.com visitors internet service providers.
4.4. IP addresses.
4.5. other data the purpose of which is for the purposes of system administration, as well as to control the use of the www.yappykids.com website and organize its improvement.
Purposes and legal bases of personal data processing
5. Yappy Kids SIA. processes personal data mainly for the following purposes:
• Preparation, conclusion and sending of service and distance contracts, invoices
• Ensuring efficient business management processes
• Business planning and analytics
• Personnel selection and management
• Consideration and processing of applications
• Sending news
6. SIA Yappy Kids processes personal data on the following legal bases:
• Fulfillment of a legal obligation specified by a regulatory enactment
• To ensure a legitimate interest
• For concluding or performing a contract
• Consent of the data subject
Duration of storage of personal data
7. SIA Yappy Kids shall store personal data in accordance with the defined purposes of personal data processing and the requirements of regulatory enactments if at least one of the following criteria exists:
• while SIA Yappy Kids can realize its legitimate interests in accordance with the procedures specified in external regulatory enactments.
• if SIA Yappy Kids has a legal obligation to store data in accordance with regulatory enactments.
• if the data subject s consent to the relevant processing of personal data is valid unless there is another legal basis for the processing.
8. Cookies are a text file that is inserted into the browser of the user s computer to improve the performance of the website. Saved cookies allow us to recognize your computer. By repeatedly visiting the website of SIA Yappy Kids and using only the sections of the website accessible with a password, cookies allow you to avoid re-entering data.
• session management and user authentication.
• to ensure the functionality of the website.
• to obtain statistical data on the flow of visitors to the page - the number of visitors, time spent on the page.
• to improve the efficiency of the site.
10. The legal basis for the processing of personal data performed within the framework of cookies is the legitimate interest of SIA Yappy Kids.
12. SIA Yappy Kids does not link the user s IP address and e-mail address with data that allows to identify this user. This means that each user s session will be registered, but the user of the website www.yappykids.com will remain anonymous.
Third party cookies
13. The website of SIA Yappy Kids may contain third-party cookies, in particular, Google Analytics. Google Analytics is powered by Google Inc. (A U.S. company) that has access to the statistics collected by this tool.
14. The data subject may delete the cookies of his / her choice (for more information - www.youronlinechoices.com/lv).
15. You can delete all cookies already stored on your computer and you can set your browser to prevent them from being stored. But in that case, you must manually specify your choice each time you visit the site, and some services and website features may not work.
Recipients of personal data and duration of data retention
16. In cases specified by law, SIA Yappy Kids may transfer information to third parties. SIA Yappy Kids can also use outsourcing to ensure more efficient performance of its functions.
To provide you with appropriate services, we send your personal data to our partners:
16.1. Your personal data, which is processed based on your consent, is processed, and stored until the date of withdrawal of your consent.
Access to your personal data and other rights of the data subject
17. To receive information about personal data that SIA Yappy Kids processes about you, you must submit an application: in writing, by submitting to SIA Yappy Kids office in Riga, Zemitāna Street 9, LV-1012, presenting an identity document.
18. The data subject has the right to request the deletion of personal data, restriction of the processing of personal data, object to the processing of personal data, request the correction of personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation.
19. SIA Yappy Kids communicates with the data subject using the contact information provided by the data subject (telephone number, e-mail address, address).
20. If you feel that your right to the protection of personal data has been violated, you can lodge a complaint with the personal data supervisory authority.
Right to withdraw consent
21. If the processing of personal data has been initiated and takes place in accordance with the consent of the data subject, the data subject has the right to revoke it by sending a revocation to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
22. Withdrawal of consent does not affect data processing performed at the time when the Customer s consent was valid. Withdrawal of consent may not suspend the processing of data on other legal grounds.
23. The user has the right to delete his / her profile by sending a request to email@example.com. In this case, the request will only be accepted if it is sent from the same email to which the user profile is registered.
24. SIA Yappy Kids has the right to make changes at any time, which are published on the website www.yappykids.com