SIA Yappy Kids online purchase conditions
Please get acquainted with and approve the terms of purchase of goods and services offered by SIA Yappy Kids (registered in the Register of Enterprises of the Republic of Latvia, reg. No. 40103862792, legal address: Zemitāna iela 9, Rīga, LV-1012, Latvia):
1. The sale of the goods offered by SIA Yappy Kids takes place through an offer placed on the Internet, in which case, when the buyer places an order, a Distance Agreement is concluded between the buyer and the seller.
2. It is possible to place an order on the website; in the showroom - Zemitāna iela 9, Rīga; by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or by phone +371 27293780.
3. All product prices of SIA Yappy Kids are indicated, including Value Added Tax 21%. The cost of the delivery service is not included in the price of the item.
4. A computer image of furniture or any textile product cannot represent 100% of the real view of the product, because each monitor, mobile screen, etc. shows the image in its own colors. Therefore, our pictures are relatively informative, and the actual view of the product may slightly differ from what is shown in the pictures.
6. When ordering a product, we offer to choose one of two ways to receive the product: free of charge - the ordered product is received in Yappy Kids warehouse: Kleistu iela 24, Riga, Latvia, or delivery - the courier company delivers the ordered product to the specified address.
7. Before using the purchased product, please read the products instruction manual carefully and use the product only in accordance with the instructions, according to the products characteristics and intended use.
8. If you change your mind and decide to cancel the order, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 calendar days and return the product purchased in the online store to the seller. Refusing to purchase, <<the consumer is responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the product during the period of exercising the right of withdrawal>>. We recommend that you keep the original packaging of the product, so that exercising the right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of the Distance Agreement, the product will not be mechanically damaged externally. To agree on the return of the product, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the order number and date. You can find out more about the conditions of returning the goods in the section of the Yappy Kids SIA website: Returns
9. All goods have a 24-month warranty from the date of receipt of the goods, which is indicated on the invoice or delivery confirmation document.
10. Additional discounts and discount coupons applies from the standard price and does not sum with other discounts.
11. The manufacturers warranty conditions do not apply to damage caused by the fault of the buyer or user and are:
11.1 the product has not been used for its intended purposes and has not been operated in the manner specified in the instructions for use of the product.
11.2 scratched, broken constructions, chemicals used to clean.
11.3 if traces of repair are visible in the product.
11.4 in cases of natural wear of the elements (for example, worn plastic or free movement of wheels, etc.).
11.5 if the buyer has used the goods for professional purposes (for example, the goods are used not in private but in public places).
11.6 the warranty does not apply if the damage has occurred because of incorrect transportation of the goods (when the buyer was responsible for the transportation).
11.7 Prior to assembly, inspect furniture components for obvious manufacturing defects. If defects are found (scratches, cracks, dents, etc.) it is mandatory to report it to email@example.com and do not start assembling the furniture! Defective parts and / or furniture will not be exchanged or refunded after assembling.
12. Upon receipt of the goods by courier, the customer is responsible for checking the quality of the goods. Upon receipt, the customer must check that the packaging is free from obvious defects. If they are found, the customer must inform the courier and note this fact in the receipt documents or at the couriers electronic terminal. If the packaging defects are not marked upon receipt of the goods, it will be considered that the goods have been delivered in good condition and the defects have occurred after receipt, and SIA Yappy Kids will not be able to claim damages from the courier company.
13. Please submit a complaint regarding the availability or quality of goods electronically by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The complaint will be reviewed within 5 working days from the date of receipt of the complaint, sending a reply to the contact address indicated in the complaint.
14. The online store www.yappykids.com reserves the right not to service the order if the seller fails to contact the customer by the phone number or e-mail provided by him.
If you have any questions, call +371 27293780 or write to e-mail: email@example.com